Get Your Blog Up

“This administration is populated by people who’ve spent their careers bashing government. They’re not just small-government conservatives—they’re Grover Norquist, strangle-it-in-the-bathtub conservatives. It’s a cognitive disconnect for them to be able to do something well in an arena that they have so derided and reviled all these years.”

Senator Hillary Clinton

Monday, January 03, 2005

Blinded by the Right

I've been reading David Brock's confessional of his time working for right wing hit magazines, and it has been a very sober and depressing time for me. I realize it's a bit of an understatement, but these guys are well funded, organized, and seem to lack a moral compass of good and bad. It's really taken the wind out of my sails.

So while I finish it up and move on to other books, blogging may continue to be light for the next few days. Anyonw stopping by with reccomendations on books I should take up can leave them in the comments.

I realize I should try and capitalize on my Kerry Spot avalanche, but I'd rather be good than frequent, and I'd rather be frequently good.

I'll be around.