Get Your Blog Up

“This administration is populated by people who’ve spent their careers bashing government. They’re not just small-government conservatives—they’re Grover Norquist, strangle-it-in-the-bathtub conservatives. It’s a cognitive disconnect for them to be able to do something well in an arena that they have so derided and reviled all these years.”

Senator Hillary Clinton

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Silent Night

Sorry, folks. I just can't stay awake tonight and catch up on today as I have to go in early to work tomorrow. I've noticed that when I'm this tired I tend not to make as much sense as I would like to, either. There's good stuff out there, I just am too tired to process it all. Check Atrios and the links on the side there.

Poll junkies can go to the American Research Group, though. ARG plans to poll all 50 states throughout the election cycle. The first twenty are up. There's good and bad news. But I'm not sure what else you would expect at this point.

Until tomorrow night...