Get Your Blog Up

“This administration is populated by people who’ve spent their careers bashing government. They’re not just small-government conservatives—they’re Grover Norquist, strangle-it-in-the-bathtub conservatives. It’s a cognitive disconnect for them to be able to do something well in an arena that they have so derided and reviled all these years.”

Senator Hillary Clinton

Friday, January 06, 2006

While I was out...

It seems a lot has happened while I was away, most of which signals deep trouble for Washington fat cats. And by that I mean Republicans. I'm sure you've read it all by now.

I had all but decided to end the blogging experiment that has unfolded. It was a lot of fun, and I learned alot, too. We laughed a little, cried a little, and learned a lot about ourselves and each other. But I thought that I'd had enough.

Talks with my wife have concvinced me otherwise, who suggested the latest inbound link that drove traffic high the last few days was a sign that I was doing something right. And of course it would happen when I'm not actually here. It was a nice surprise.

Full scale blogging should return at least by Tuesday, if not sooner. It's a big weekend, what with the Bengals first playoff game since I was a kid and Aron's going out of business sale in L.A.

But I'll be around for you, my faithful, soon.

Take care.