Get Your Blog Up

“This administration is populated by people who’ve spent their careers bashing government. They’re not just small-government conservatives—they’re Grover Norquist, strangle-it-in-the-bathtub conservatives. It’s a cognitive disconnect for them to be able to do something well in an arena that they have so derided and reviled all these years.”

Senator Hillary Clinton

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Why I Hate the 12 Hour Work Day Part II

I'm sure things will leak out and pop up all, day, and I have no time to be a part of it. But director of the CIA George Tenet has resigned for "personal reason."

The timing is quite odd, and I'd love to read theroies all day as to why. Apparently one is already out there and being denied:
Bush and CIA officials said the resignation was for personal reasons. The CIA officials denied that Tenet quit or was pressured to leave because of criticism of U.S. intelligence over the failed search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or missed clues to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist plot.

Much more to come.

*UPDATE* I should link to Juan Cole, huh? Conservative bloggers seem to take the "its about time" we got that guy out of the CIA. Cole says so to, but for different reasons.
I think I have a new blogging idol.