Get Your Blog Up

“This administration is populated by people who’ve spent their careers bashing government. They’re not just small-government conservatives—they’re Grover Norquist, strangle-it-in-the-bathtub conservatives. It’s a cognitive disconnect for them to be able to do something well in an arena that they have so derided and reviled all these years.”

Senator Hillary Clinton

Monday, June 05, 2006

Where ya been?

I wish I could say I've been out pushing the Democratic agenda, and that's why I haven't been here lately. The truth is, I'm simply enjoying life away from the blogs.

That doesn't mean that I'm done posting for good. I'll no doubt stop by here and there, and may come back full force at a later date. But for now, the need and desire for blogging is much less than it was. There are plenty of bloggers still out there that will fill the gap that I will leave. It's pretty easy to search them out.

So drop me in an RSS reader. It'll tell you when I've returned. And best of luck to the Left Wing conspiracy in my absence.

Take care