Get Your Blog Up

“This administration is populated by people who’ve spent their careers bashing government. They’re not just small-government conservatives—they’re Grover Norquist, strangle-it-in-the-bathtub conservatives. It’s a cognitive disconnect for them to be able to do something well in an arena that they have so derided and reviled all these years.”

Senator Hillary Clinton

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nightblogging

So I've begun working nights, and it should last two weeks, maybe a month if all goes my way. If not, then who knows - one of the benefits of at will employment, no doubt.

Anyway, while I was sleeping, I missed out on all the fun - Robert Pozen, author of the plan Bush supports doesn't really support Bush's plan, The Red Cross seems to flush the idea that we've treated the Koran with total respect, and Rick Santorum goes for record in the "hypocrite of the week" category. Jesse Lee sums up succinctly here.

When I sleep, I dream of not Rick Santorum, and all is well.